Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Hunter





I felt inspired by hunters of yore and dark fairy tales when I put together this outfit on Sunday. I don't know why exactly, but I just wanted something really 'Morgana went evil in Merlin' looking.  I'm in love with my new Art Deco celluloid earrings. I think they're marvellous and such a statement piece, especially as green seems to be my new colour of choice lately. I bought this 70s green pleated skirt recently too. Do you have a colour you're totally into these days?

Love WTP x

Wearing...
Top: Asos, 70s skirt: Thrush, Cape: The Vintage Mistress, Boots: Anthropologie,  Art Deco earrings: Panthia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Morganna!
I love your cape and green really suits you.

Georgia Rose said...

Ahh I love love love this outfit! You look both very ethereal and very polished at the same time, somehow. The green is beautiful on you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...