Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Big Bun: Quick Tutorial

 

 
 
I get asked this a lot by my friends - how do you get a big bun? They all seem to really struggle with this. Most just wrap their hair around and can't work out why it's a bit messy and lacking volume. Now I know I have the most insane head of hair, but even when it was short I didn't fail to get a nice fat bun. So how do you do it you ask? 

All the pics and instructions are after the jump.
 
 
 
This bun is suited to people with much shorter hair, as even if you can only do one roll, it will still look really full.
 
Love WTP x
 
P.S. I apologise for the quality of these pics - the good old point and shoot came out again!

1 comment:

J. MacIsaac Studios said...

Love your hair tutorials, I am so clueless when it comes to hair. Mine always falls flat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...