Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Perfect prints


There's always been one look I never quite 'got' how to do: the whole print t-shirt with a 50s print circle skirt. I just never knew how to make it look right, and I will admit, I'm usually a purist when it comes to vintage so I didn't try too hard. But lately I've been learning to let go and play around. So when I put on this super fun Parisian scene printed skirt with this tee on Sunday morning I was surprised and happy it worked.

My little Bobbles went to the vets over the weekend for a check up. She's got cataracts in her eyes which will need surgery so I'm feeling a little worried about her, but she doesn't seem too bothered - she's still crazy keen to play with her favorite toy, Karlie. Karlie has had her ears eaten off and has a very noisy squeaker inside, so she's a dog's dream. 

Love WTP x

Wearing...
ASOS Brat & Suzie tee, Allen Company 50s skirt, Vintage patent bow belt, Senso sandals, Jean Jean Vintage Czech 1930s glass cameo ring, Victorian enamel and pearl pendant, Vintage Glomesh bag

4 comments:

Jean Jean Vintage said...

What a beautiful turquoise and seed pearl pendant! Wow wow! And that little ring looks just right on your pinkie. I hope your sweet pup comes through her surgery with no troubles.

SciNerdGirl said...

Wow, you totally nailed that look. You look so pretty, and I love the little cameo ring.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, the prints really work well together and I love your skirt.

I hope Bobbles comes through her surgery okay.

Harlow Darling said...

I love this casual vintage look, that skirt is gorgeous! The photo of you playing with Bobbles is so cute :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...