Thursday, March 21, 2013

Red hot


Autumn is rearing it's crisp head now. Monday was the first day I got out of bed and went 'Oh I'm cold!' and even though the sunny days are lovely, the nights are definitely blanket worthy, which is my favorite type of weather in reality.

A big batch of handwashing over the weekend inspired this outfit. This cashmere sweater is one of my favorite ever vintage buys, but I was thinking of selling it because it was too big. Hey presto, it shrunk in the wash and fits again. So I couldn't resist it with this wonderful silk skirt. Such a bright and cheery combination!

Love WTP x

Wearing...
Allen Company Inc 60s cashmere sweater & 50s painted silk skirt, Miu Miu heels,  Azulclaro 30s brass and glass earrings

P.S. I will be down at Bondi Markets on SUNDAY selling off new and vintage clothing and accessories from my wardrobe. It's on Campbell Parade in the primary school between 10am and 4pm. I'd love to see you if you're in town!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
I so know what you mean about the cooler weather. It's great to be able to sleep under the blankets. :)

Harlow Darling said...

THOSE SHOES!!!!!!! They are amazing, you lucky girl :)
I really love this outfit, it is so Mad Men and the colours look beautiful on you!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! You look like Jacquie O! So sleek and beautiful. Loving those shoes! I want a pair!!

Tori xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...