Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Enchanted Florence












I love those Saturdays when you wake up and you just know you've got a lovely day ahead. I went into the CBD and wandered the David Jones 'The Enchanted Florence' window display with oohs and aahs. Then I treated myself to a decadent hot chocolate and wandered through Hyde Park, past St Mary's down to the Art Gallery of NSW to meet the lovely Caitlin to see the Sydney Moderns exhibition. We were blown away by the artwork in the exhibition.

A stop off at the florist was the final treat. Coming home with a huge bouquet of flowers always makes me feel happy, especially after all this amazing colour!

How was your weekend?

Love WTP x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend a day of your weekend! The David Jones display looks beautiful. I'll be sure to check out the Melbourne window when I'm there this coming weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, sounds like a perfect weekend!

Anonymous said...

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...