Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lime Splice


It's sticky hot here at the moment, bundles of sunshine and humidity. I'm totally not complaining - it's so easy to get dressed! Nothing says summer like a cinched waist, cotton 50s skirt and bright bangles, does it? I spent Saturday having lunch on a rug with some lovely ladies, and a gaggle of geese.  

Wearing...
Old Faithful Vintage 1950s cotton blouse, ASOS tee, Anthropologie Chromasplit shades, Tiffany & Co Zeigfeld Collection Heart Necklace, Dinosaur Designs Wishbone bangles, Sportsgirl sunhat, Modcloth sandals, Mimco bag

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You're so right about summers and cinched waist 50s skirts.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful day. You will not find me anywhere near outside once it hits 28 degress...I am a wuss when it comes to the heat. I totally need more winter picnic buddies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...