Monday, November 16, 2015

Face of Daisy Jean 2016




Wowee it's been a BIG weekend. Aside from all the shenanigans this weekend which will be in my next post, I had to hold in the news I'm the Face of Daisy Jean for 2016 until yesterday! I am so freakin' excited about this opportunity to work with such a great local small business that focuses on supporting other women and makes such beautiful product. I can personally attest to this having bought some myself!

I will be shooting for Daisy Jean Florals early next year, but until I kick off officially next year, you can check out Daisy Jean on their website, or etsy shop. 

Love WTP x 

1 comment:

Lavender and Twill said...

I don't think I can be any more stalkerish ~ commenting on this on ALL THE MEDIA platforms, but really, congrats! :P ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...