Thursday, December 17, 2015

Time for tacos



Sunday was a festive kind of day - and by festive I should probably say fiesta because I had tacos with a lovely bunch of friends. Of course I couldn't resist wearing my Matador panel skirt from Pin Up Girl Clothing for dinner at Barrio Chino in Kings Cross with some gal pals. It looked even better with a margarita in hand! 

I also added my Dorothy Bauer Christmas lights on a wreath brooch - it was one of my unicorns to collect so when it came up on eBay I was stoked! Dorothy Bauer is perhaps one of my favourite not-yet-quite-vintage brands. Who doesn't love gorgeous and quirky rhinestone pieces after all? 

Wearing...
Anthropologie top, Pin Up Girl Clothing Matador skirt, Miss L Fire wedges, Dorothy Bauer Christmas wreath brooch. 

*And no, I'm not going grey, it's just the light reflecting off my hair haha. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that the brooch actually says HO. LOL!!! I adore that skirt!! I've only got this one Mexican skirt that Nina gifted me but it's soooo small I've only worn it once. It's not as colorful as yours though!! Jealous!! They go for really crazy prices nowadays I am yet to snatch one for my own wardrobe!

Lavender and Twill said...

Definitely quirky but the rhinestones are super gorgeous! It's a very festive piece of jewellry, and that so epice* .... XD! Love all the bright colors together! *✬ ❤ ✬*

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...