Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Barber of Seville


Another opera outing, this time to see The Barber of Seville. I saw Figaro last year, so it was nice to catch this production too. I wore a dress that's been in my wardrobe for a year unworn because, admittedly, I'd put on too much weight for me to do it up. But, lately I've dropped some weight and I can get into it which is lovely (that and it only cost $36).
It's nice when you feel under the weather to dress up sometimes, pretend you're feeling better than you do. I'm taking some time lately to really look after myself, but I will keep the blog ticking over. There's power in red lipstick, high heels and smiling for the camera, at least for now.
Love WTP x

Wearing: 1960s lurex dress, Mimco heels, ASOS earrings, 1950s clutch.

2 comments:

gwenstella said...

Never underestimate the power of a red lipstick! You look gorgeous as always and I hope you'll feel better soon. xo Gwen

Lavender and Twill said...

Red lipstick, a fresh manicure and a good cup of tea... But a bombshell dress to wear to the opera certainly has to be a good thing too! You are a star in all the best ways. :D ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...